24 January 2012 29 January 2012

Last night was a eventful evening and night because first of all my foot plate broke. And then I had to phone the wheel chair people and they said they would come out to me first thing in the morning which they did and I found them to be very quick and because I could get in my chair pretty much strait after they fixed it. But there is one thing that I did say to them though I said that my foot plate needed to be reinforced because I said it will keep braking.


Well I sated Rise on Thursday and I didn't really need to be nervous because I was completely fine everyone there was very welcome and that's all I've got to say of the matter in hand. TTFN and thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 19th June 2014