12 January 2012

today was a really stressful day because first of all theres this new person started at Com Care who I really don't get on with and she ended up getting me up. So that stressed me out no end I ended up being late for life stiles even though I don't like life stiles I still don't like being late for things. That stressed me out and then having to be there all day doing nothing but board games in the morning and hair and make up in the after noon really was not my kind of thing to do of Thursday after noon I mean come on I know life stiles is changing but the least people could do is make it more interesting. So that stressed me out as well and to top a bad day off I came home to find that the doctor hadn't changed the dosage of my tablets so that got me really stressed out if I wasn't stressed out enough as it was TTFN and thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 19th June 2014