23 January 2012

Today I had my care review with one of the care managers from Brook House and I think it went well. She seamed a nice enough lady but she won't be my over all care manager because I've been told that I'm going be appointed a new care manager. But at least some good came out of having this meeting because at least thing get to remain as they are for now that is until my bathroom and kitchen are done. By then she said the level of care that I receive at the moment will have increase not by much though so that's good! No the only reason that they will have to increase the hours is when I have my wet room fitted into the bathroom. Oh I phoned the satellite man up also today and he said I might not have to have a new satellite dish fitted because he said that the problem might be nice and simple to fix which would be cheaper for me in the long run so that would be good if he could fix it with out putting another new satellite dish in because I've only had that one nearly 2 year and so that was good news too. So all in all I had a good day. TTFN and thanks for reading .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 19th June 2014