16 January 2012

Well what can I say about today well there really isn't much I can say about today mine you that's what I said yesterday didn't I but no there really isn't anything. Apart from the fact that I'm having my care review next Monday and I only found out today. Oh last night one of my carers wrote on my clinical waist bag that I need more bags but that's not all that she wrote my mobile number on it it in the hope that he would text me or phone me but I said to her that there is no chance that he would even give me a second thought! And plus I don't even know if he's got a girlfriend or if he's a looker! Or even if he's a christian and that is the one thing that is really enportent to me. Thanks for reading TTFN.

Comments

  1. Bex you are PRICELESS! I am loving your blog! xoxo Mum xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday