15 March 2011

I know last nights blog didn't make sense but that was because I was tired. So I must apologise for that fact anyway I'm not going out anywhere today because I've got a care review which will be nice and simple we hope or I hope. Oh by the way I still haven't heard from the hospital about my second attempt at them doing the colonoscopy; May be I'll hear today. You never know, I'm just getting board of waiting for an appointment now. who ever said good morning let the stress begin was right laugh out loud. well I've had my review and I think it all went well except I'm not very keen on the person who did it because she was that wrote in my communication for com care that she suggested I shouldn't go home for Christmas and if I'd Liston to her I could have died. She said that could she ring Mum to preppier her for what she was about to see. But what she meant was could she ring Mum to tell her not to come and get me. I think that Darn is a lire and I don't like Lie's.

Comments

  1. You are doing so brilliantly with your blog and we all really enjoy reading it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday