2 March 2011

To continue from where I left off erm I continued having a really bad stumoc. So I got rushed into hospital because Mum and I thought I had Melena, Melena is when your stools are also very black but sticky instead of just black like the iron tablets make my stools. So I went into hospital and got put strait onto a drip so they could get some fluids in me. The doctors found out that I didn't have melena and that I was just dehydrated from having the runs. They also said that they are going to leave the investigation to  do with the anemia to Canterbury Hospital. Talking about Canterbury Hospital they phoned up the other day and they said that they can do the colonoscopy while I'm asleep. And I've got some more good news the nurse at the hospital has asked for a side room for me this time to save me embarrassment. That was on Montut day, On Tuesday Mum and went shopping, in Canterbury and we had a good day I think Mum bought some shoes  and I bought something to fix my play station but that didn't quite work. So I'm going to have to take the leeds that were ment to fix the play station back to game we also went to M&S so that Mum could spend her voutours that she got from Dad for christmas which still hadn't spent but she finaly got to spend it yesterday. Today we stayed in for the morning and in the after noon we attempted to go back into Canterbury, But we didn't quite manage it because the bus never came. So we ended up going home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday