14 March 2011

On Friday I went to life stiles and I found out that my favrate carere had left Strode Park. In some ways I think I'd have been better off not knowing that hed left Strode than having to find out that he had left my people asking at lesst they could have waited till I was out of the  room before they asked. Anyhow I don't blame him for leaving, Heres what I think I may be wrong or I may right but only God knows that. Anyway I think he left because it all got a little bit to much for him working after coming back after being ill and I know that  hes not fully better bless him and that he can't come back because of that fact. But I know this for sure I know that I and everyone else that have worked with him closely will miss him very much at Strode. I am not saying his name on perpours. Anyway enough about that, I spent all weekend serching on line for pads only for them to be sent back my Mother because they always the wrong ones that I'd ordered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday