Thursday 20 Januery

Well what an eventful first day back in the coach house I had today not. Because first of all I went in the computer room and that was okay; But before I went to have my brake, Tiena the deputy manager of the coach house spoke to me over this big matter that she and I had about the fact that I was looking pail before Christmas. I mean I except the fact that I looked pail and I except the fact Tiena wrote a letter for me to take to the doctor's but what I do not except is the fact that Tiena had said I had better get myself checked out by the doctors to  rule out cancer. She may not remember the fact that she did say you need to go to the doctors to rule out cancer.

Comments

  1. Bex you are doing great on your blog! I love you xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday