having blood

Please forgive me this is my first Blog ever. So I'm not quite sure what to say, I'll start with my Christmas well I had a very perplexed Christmas because as soon as I got home, I had to go into hospital and have four units of blood because I was anaemic. So my sister and my Dad had to put off coming up until after Christmas. The reason being my sister had a chest infection and that wasn't good for me because if I'd got it while I was trying to get better from being in hospital I would end up straight back in there. Anyhow on a happy note my family and I celebrated Christmas on New Years day instead but my Mum and I did have a good day just the 2 of us because I was to ill to do anything else. When my sister and Dad came up they stayed for 2 nights. On New Years day we had a lovely Christmas dinner which consisted of roast beef, greens, potato's and turkey. For pudding we had crumble and banoffi pie. After dinner my Dad loaded the dirty dishes into the dish washer before joining us to  open our presents. I got an R&B CD from my sister and lots of little stocking bits from my Mum and a purse from my grandma, sorry but I've forgoten what I got from my Dad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday