carring on 29 Januery 2011

To caring on from my last entry that I did. I forgot to say that when I had my blood results back they were over 12 percent which is really good. This week is the week after I went to the doctors for a blood test and I can't believe how quickly I've got a hospital appointment. To caring on from where I left on on Thursday when I went to the Ash ford Hospital. I went to Ash ford Hospital for my appointment they said that I had to have a tube up my bomb with a small camera on the end of it to see if there was something going on up in my colon. Away the doctor said that hes got a feeling its not cancer but he said they've got to check encase it was the thing that was coursing the anemia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 26 June 2014