Tuesday 5 April 2011

To carry on from where I laft off on Sunday, yesterday just as I thought we would, we picked that mowny women up to go to tescose if thats how you spell it. Anyway I nearly fainted because for her she was very polight again if thats how you spell it. Don't get wrong she still stank. But I guess she can't help it. And you don't want to hear about the rest of yesterday because it was the same old same old. This morning I had 2 phone calls one was my O.T. saying that man who was due to be coming with her today couldn't come to mesure my kitchen. So bouth of them are coming tomorrow insted. And the second phone call was the doctors just to confirm that I can't have a smere test. But since then I've had another phone call from the wheel chair repair servce. They want to come come and servce my chair tomorrow. There gose my plans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 26 June 2014