Sunday 3 April 2011

Today is Mothers day so I'm going to phone Mum later to see if she likes her present. Anyways I'm not getting dresst today because this morning I woke up with a head cold and I feel like having a relaxing day, So to Fiona, Mum and Granma have a fab Mothers day. Mum phoned me just now and said my sister had bought a present with the same words on it as mine. I just laughed because the thing I didn't know was that my sister and I think a like. I think Mum is having a good day so far. Oh did I say how much I liked City Church they are really friendly. I know this is going off the subject but every Monday's I go shopping on a Kent bus, And I'm not trying to be horrable or nout, but she is rood and she stinks she may or may not be able to help it but I really hope someone else is able to pick her up tomorrow. Oh by the way I'm feeling a lot better than I did this morning.

Comments

  1. Well you know what they say about great minds! I LOVED the present thankyou. Sarai didnt give me a present with the same words on but she put her pressies into a bag with the same words ... very funny!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday