Tuesday 3rd April 2018

Well I should give you an update on the boiler situation, well it's sort of fixed! But not fixed if you get my meaning the radiators are working again not perfectly but their working. I've called Sanctuary Housing Londong and the South East again and they're gonna send Liberty gas out, yet again. Mum said give it until the morning for the hot water to work it's magic and then see! If it's still luke warm in the morning you were right to call them out again, she didn't actually say that but something along those lines, anyhow I'd better start thinking about bedding down for the night, and I will be sure to let you know as soon as I know myself what's going on with my boiler, because believe me when I say I'm getting so frustrated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Thursday 26 June 2014