Thursday March 29 2018

Well guy's it's a new day a new entry! And guess what I haven't had any heating nor hot for about three day's and nights now and it's getting a bit ridiculous, I phoned sanctuary housing London and the south east and they phoned liberty gas and they said to sanctuary, the part I need for the boiler isn't in yet, and that it won't be in till tomorrow now. So that means they wont come out to fix the boiler now, until Tuesday with it being a bank holiday and Easter and that. it feels like they'er taking the the pee just a little bit! So Mum's on the phone to sanctuary for me now, so I shall let you know what happens a little later on. Or I may have to let you know what happens tomow now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday