13th September 2017

Hey guys and girls yeah I'm sorry it's been a while, when I kept saying to you that I would keep writing on here this year.Well I'm sorry about that it's just been a hectic year for all of us in one way or another hasn't. Put it this way I will look back at two thousand and seventeen with mixed feelings, one with great delight and happiness and the other with horror and anger and sadness., I will also be thinking of the Loved ones people have lost in this year alone. But I will also be thinking of the happy times that we had too and continuing to have for the rest of this year. Oh you don't need me to tell you that I've had a whirlwind of a year so far to, because as you all know I've started going to a new Church and I've started helping with the Totts group on a Tuesday, well what's really good is the fact that I had a phone call last Monday or it might have been a Thursday actually, anyway it doesn't matter what day it was they've only gone and got me in a small group haven't they!!! Yay I can't even begin to tell you how excited I feel right now, and there's better news I start for the first time ever tomorrow yay aw it's like having your first day at school all over again, well I need to love you and leave you cause I need to get some sleep and I'll tell you all about it tomorrow evening. Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday 19th June 2014

Thursday 26 June 2014