Monday the 8th of May 2017

Hey guys and girls for those of you who were reading yesterday here's the second part of how yesterday went for me, well it starts with this having lunch and then finishing the rest of a film I began watching on wednesday with my career on netflix and it's a new film that's just come on netflix called thirteen reason why, and it's about this girl who's in highschool in America and she's new to this particular Schoolso she try to get herself some mates but fails so to cut a long story short she commits suicide but before she does gets thirteen cassette tapes from her Dad's pharmacy shop and records thirteen reason why her so-called mates cursed her to commit suicide. And I would urge anyone who hasn't watched it too go and do so, but bear in mind that it is very hard hitting. I mean I cried in certain bits! Not because she commit suicide, but because of other stuff. Now I can hear you asking me why I was watching that sort of thing on a Sunday afternoon and evening, because it went on into the evening as well and the honest answer to your question is I don't know why I was watching it on on a Sunday afternoon, anyhow I'm off to bed now because I think that someone at the bottom of the bed is very tired and I must admit I'm getting towards that stage as well, so I'm going to bid good night to you now and TTFM and thanks for reading this entry Bex

Comments

  1. Brilliant blog post Bex xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Mum one thing if you watch the film you need to have an open mind and there is a lot of swairing in it

      Delete
    2. Oh I have a VERY open mind .. I got it off you 😂😂😂😂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Thursday 26 June 2014