Tuesday the 9th of May 2017

Hey you guy's yes it's Tuesday again and to be honest I wish I stayed in bed this morning and let the careers feed Macey because I don't think I'm cut out to look after little children, because I arrived at Church thinking it was gonna be a good morning which it was ,but then what happened was! The kids were supposed to be having their quiet time with their parents but that didn't quite happened, because one of the kid's decided to give their Mum the run around and come back into the craft room when we were trying to tidy up and I my chair on at the time, because I was doing something that required my chair to be on at that point, because I'd dropped the strors we'd been using in the setion on my foot plate! So I'd bent over to pick them up which meant my head was under the table, when suddenly I felt my chair moving luckily I managed to get my head up from under the table to find that this kid was playing with the controls on my wheelchair I mean I was very stern with the kid and told him off a long with his Mother telling him no as well. Because I'm not being funny it could have resulted in a way nasty accident and I have to be honest with you it did scare me a bit because I wasn't in control of my chair. But hayhoe it's happened now and all need to do is learn not to turn my chair on unless it's necessity. Anyway you lot after the day I've had I'm off to bed, because Macey's already asleep and so should I be. Anyway thanks for reading and I should hopefully see tomorrow. TTFM Bex Penney.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Thursday 26 June 2014