Thursday 30th March 2017

Hey my little Rainbow's how are you, now this is only gonna be a short entry because it's past our bed time. But like we were saying before I had to reboot the tablet, it's been a bit of a well wind for me lately because I don't know weather I've told you and please stop me if I have, but like I said ever since I came back from visiting my Mum at Christmas, um I've started going to a new Church in Whitstable, and it's called riverside. I've only been there since January and already I've got myself involved with the little ones in Tots on Tuesday morning's from nine-thirty till eleven-thirty, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it although! This week one of the kids came in with a really snotty nose don't get me wrong I am very fond of this little one, but I was really trying hard not to throw up and to look at her! What made it worse was her Grandad sat her on a chair right next to me! But there you go I guess my stomach will get stronger every time I go and help at Tots!!!!!!
Many Thanks for reading Bex and Macey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Thursday 26 June 2014