2. 5. 2013

Hey Guys and Girls I don't know whether you would class three four 0'clock as the middle of the night but I would. Anyway Macey came on our bed at that time and because I was wide awake we could snuggle up together which was lovely. I know I keep mentioning Macey at the moment. But I promise you it's not all gonna be about Macey some of it's gonna be about me believe it or not.  Started with now and I will start with this as some of you may or may not know that my best mate Brian Willson died last month and his funeral was only last week and aparently it went well unfortunately I didn't go because I really couldn't cope with knowing that this was my last memory of him that I would have. And besides I really didn't want to remember him in a box. On a lighter note when I came back physio the staff from the day centre were singing their little heads off and TTFM.

Comments

  1. She loves you! Really enjoying reading your blog again.... and we did remember Brian with breakfast and a cuppa! :-):-):-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday