1. 5. 2013

Hey Guys and Girls today is the third day of the second week that Mace is aloud out and she still wont go through the cat flap to go outside when I'm here but I'm getting more and more nervous every day because she's getting closer and closer to doing every day I just have to take it day by with her. Oh don't worry when I get nervous its excitement more than anything my carers say she will do it when she wants to but for now I think she's just being stubborn! Anyhow on a different subject I got wade this morning and I've put on about 2 pounds in over a few weeks. So I suppose that's not to bad considering Mum was down last week and I was eating normally instead of maintaining my weight. Oh well at least I good food last week. Laugh Out
 Loud. oh and just found out that Maecy is scared of the lorn mower bless her. I've just had the fright of my life. I just this minuet had to shut the front door because the Tom had come in from outside but thank goodness Macey was asleep and thank goodness I scared him off. Macey's in and out in and out now but I've still got the door open though.she's nearly there with the cat flap yay but there is one thing I have got to say is this through out the 2 weeks so far that she has been going out the back door she has been getting more and more confident and I am so proud of her it's almost like I am a very proud Mummy Laugh Out Loud and even though she hasn't learnt to go though the cat flap herself yet to go outside that doesn't make me any the less proud of her if anything it's made me more proud of her because at least she's trying to go outside herself without me helping her.   TTFM and thanks for reading.

Comments

  1. Brilliant blog. I am proud of you too :-):-):-. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday