22 July 2012

Oh my gosh you would have never imagined internet shopping to be that hard usually but oh my gosh it was this time because Sainsbury's had lost my Visa details so once again it was Mum to the rescue thanks Mum! Anyhow yesterday I went to strode Park I know you would have thought I would want to stay away from that place on the weekend! but no I wanted to be nosey and see what all the racket was over there. In fact it wasn't racket they had little shop of harries on in the open air theatre, so I stayed and watched that until the end. After the performance someone takes me over to one side and tells me that somebody I knew had died. But to make things easier I wasn't that close to him.But I still wish they hadn't told me because I couldn't sleep last night stupid I know. Anyway on a happier I came home and Mum was on skype and so she was able to show me parts of Hope Cottage that I hadn't seen before now apart for in photos TTFN Thanks for reading

Comments

  1. Awww well at least it got sorted so you won't starve now lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday