21 July 2012

Well I have now been back at home for a few weeks after being with Mum for three and a half weeks and a lot of things have happened since I've been back things like Mums and Sarai's birthday's. So that was an exciting time because I had to wait until I was back in Kent to even start thinking about getting Mums present because she wanted a tablet for her birthday! I got Sarai a sewing box for hers which I knew would arrive on time because I went and got that with Mum. But I didn't think Mum's tablet would arrive on time because I had got that from amazon  UK so I wasn't sure it would. But I'm so glad it did because that meant that I could post it strait off to Middlesex in time for her birthday. So when it came to the big day I could see her open it through skype but that didn't exactly happen because me being the silly person that I was forgot to log myself back in after having a few weeks off skype and so that meant that I couldn't watch her open her presents! But I did phone her instead!and listened to her open it. She said that I was very knotty at first but then she came round to the idea because I think she knew in the end that she couldn't do anything about it because I was down here and she was in London Ha Ha I'm bad ain't I! in fact don't answer that laugh out loud. And now she takes skype everywhere she goes. TTFN and Thanks for reading.

Comments

  1. Hilarious. No you aren't knotty but you are NAUGHTY lol lol. You are also very lovely and I really enjoyed your holiday too. It was great to be able to take you upstairs in the cottage yesterday lol. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday