8 April 2012

Happy Easter everybody anyway today I am having a lazy day and having a bacon sandwich for lunch. I can't believe it's meant to be spring because the weather looks horrid out there okay now this is how relaxing my Easter day is so far! First of all I got up at seven had my belvita breakfast biscuits and a cup of tea as usual and after that I brushed my teeth and then I decided not to get dressed today because I didn't see the point if I wasn't going to go anywhere. Anyhow after brushing my teeth I decided to open my parcel inside my parcel was some ferrero rochers, twirl bites, seven aero biscuits and a big bag of cadberys mini eggs. In the after noon I watched the Simpson's and I am now watching Doctor Doolittle. Oh I forgot to tell you that the black and white flooring has arrived at carpit right but they are still coming to mesure the kitchen floor  TTFM Thanks for reading.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday