Saturday 24 september

I've finaly arrived in London after it was all touch and go yesterday weather I was going to make it here or not because you know the wheelchair people came on Wednesday, well I thought that they checked the whole of my chair over because of me going on holiday but they didn't. So when it came to the day Mum came to pick me up she found out that one of the handels was really hanging on by a thread. So we had phoned the wheelchair department and we were really quite lucky to be seen as quickly as we did because they were all just about to go home. And if we'de rang up a few seconds later we would have missed them. So I'm really glad that we didn't. cause it would have made my hoilday horrable I've got to go because I'll  be late for the theatre other whys and I've got have lunch before we go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 19th June 2014