18 of September 2011

hey guy's thanks for joining me if your still reading my blogs! I know it's been a while but I haven't had much to say but now I've got plenty to say I'll start by saying this we've got a new cat called Misha and she is so cute. She had a bent ear when Paul first found her but it's straiten out now and I can't wait to see her.  I'm going on holiday next week and I get to see her then. Anyway did I menchon that I'm getting insterlation in my bungerlow soon so I'm looking forwould to that because I'll be a lot wormer.
Anyway remember when I said I was going for a CT scan well I went and they had to enject this blue die into me and the only way I can desgrive it is by saying it like this. When they enjected the die into me the die made me feel like I was having a hot flush and it also made me feel like I was wetting myself laugh out loud woops laugh out loud that was on personal levle I'm sorry you didn't want to know that did you

Comments

  1. Ha ha ha Bex that was a classic! Well done! For any confused readers, you are getting new windows and doors put in which are double glazed (insulation!) so you will be a lot WARMER!!!
    Love you loads,
    Mum xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 19th June 2014