22nd September 2016

Hey everyone I know its been a long time since I last wrote an entry, but I haven't had much to say, now I have. Well since I last spoke to you I did have my hair cut for charity and you won't believe how short it is now, compared to how long it was before I had it cut, anyhow the last time I saw my just giving page we had rased cause Mum's helping me so it's just as much her as it is me anyway the last time I looked we had rased just over a thousand pounds but I haven't looked for a while it may be more than that now I don't know but anyhow the account is staying open till Christmas so there is still time to give if you haven't already given but you are running out of time because this year is almost over. Now here comes the ranting bit. When I came off my 2016 Summer holiday you know, when I go and see Mum for a bit yeah that one well when I came off it this time umm I received a a letter saying my care company wasn't doing weekend's for a while! I have to tell you I was shocked and I have to say I really did not see that coming which was a real surprise to me and l have to say I was in floods of tears when I found out. That was in June we are now in September and I recently got another letter through the post explaining that they are going to be starting the weekend run up again for those who want them back and they have started giving people back the weekend's but only for the people who really haven't got anybody else to care for them. My care company have also wrote out a list of who wants to come back to them for weekends and I'm one of the ones on the list to come back to them, but I don't when my weekend's will started up with them again and as you can imagine I'm getting a bit frustrated now with the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!! My case worker doesn't need to know that I'm going back to my care company of weekend but I would like to give her the head's up anyhow. And I'll tell you how the conversation went if and when I actually have the bottle to phone her up and tell her what's happening. Thanks reading this entry you can leave your comments on Facebook if you so desire TTFM from Macey and Bex xxx

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday