4 February 2012

I've got some exciting new you know that I was going to get my bathroom and kitchen done this month well I wasn't excepting to have a start date as quickly as last night! mind you the people who are over seeing the work had to pull some strings. But the person who was sorting it all out she said that she would get back to me on Tuesday when she actsurely got back to me really quite quickly last night. So after I got off the phone from home stay again I had to ring the pharmacy to get my meds sorted which I didn't mind to much about no I think its really very exciting because one I get an unexcepted holiday and the other thing is that my house will be adpted for me. Anyway back to today well Its nice and frosty outside so I'm very glad to be in doors. And its not going to let off until really tomorrow. TTFN and thanks reading.

Comments

  1. It IS very exciting and you have done very well to cope with a grotty kitchen and bathroom. I hope you know what colours you are having! We will have to go shopping ... Yay!!! Looking forwards to having you home for a holiday xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday