11 November 2011

Sorry that I didn't dell you in on what I did on Wednesday! Well I was with Becky and we went bowling to let her get some practice in for when she goes bowling tonight; Anyway I've had a really strange at Strode because the Coach House had to call an ambulance in for one of their resents and I had a lump in my throat because I don't like it when anyone has to go to hospital! luckly she didn't have to stay in for very long anyways I have to stop there for now because I've got to get dinner. On a lighter note I made lunch at strode today and it was paster dish and it was horrable and the pudding was worse LOL!

Comments

  1. Ha ha ha about the pasta and pudding!!!! What was the pudding??? You will just have to come home to Mummy and brush up on your cooking skills lol. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday